Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mumbai Gay Parade 2009 Finale

90,581 items / 548,995 views

I had kept these pictures shot at the lag end of the Gay Parade on hold , that I have decided to upload and add to my Gay Parade set at Flickr.

About 200 pictures which is part of the Gay Parade finale.

All this comes under the genre of street photography, and than at Flickr there is another core tag called extreme street photography, I realized perhaps cutting my head on Moharam , on the street of Mumbai could be called extreme street photography.

What takes a lot of time was the fact that I cross blogged these pictures to my Hijdaeunuch blogs at Wordpress.

These were shot on 16 August 2009 and with the Ganpati festival they might not see the light of day..hence this immediate urgency to post and complete this set...


And once again thanks to Ashok Row Kavi who has gone to Locknow UP to buy a white castrated elephant as a symbol of gay emancipation from a human terror called Article 377...

Thanks to Nitin Karani and Vivek Anand and the rest of the Humsafar Hit Team...

I am shit scared to add links to Facebook,, I do not want them to disable my Facebook account of myopic megalomania on their part of not knowing the demarcated difference between a positive spam and the barefeet blogger of Mumbai..

Strange they dont even tell you the limit of your links posted at Facebook..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube