Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Curse of My Computer Addiction

at home
may a time
between me and my wife
a great friction
my ass glued to the seat
the curse computer addiction
she says its an obsession
get away with it be done
address not found
cause of heart burn
a marital mishap
that gives no fun
flickr facebook
twitter
consuming time
energy of her only
surviving husband
she tells no more
internet wires
once and for all
You Telecom
take a full and final refund
get back to business
family life her
final decision
or she says
I will go back
to my mothers house
no more ever return
go live with a blog goddess
or your alaskan fern
good for nothing
she calls me
making her heart and soul burn
very angry upset and stern
photography
photoblogging
pedestrian poetry
she wants me to
dump in the recycling folder
cursing each and everyone
she says it is fred glenn posey
infected her huband
with cybernetic poison
while laughing all the way
to burkina faso
with a 100000
million dollars
is lefty on the run
accompanied by a
buxom nubile
comely news person
berkershires one and only
miss nasty nicholson

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube