Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes

I have been having diabetes for several years, I was prescribed insulin about two years back, a lot of other supplementary allopathic medicines ..

But on the insistence of my son in law Assad Dadan. I visited Dr Rekha J Paralkar an Ayurvedic doctor from Subhash Nagar Chembur..

I started her treatment a month back , I also continue with my insulin, she gave me a greenish herbal powder , that has to sorted into daily dosages twice before meals, along with a tablet Triglucord Forte ..before I visited her I took my blood sugar levels ..
on 17 June 2009 fasting 155 and post fasting 163,,,

After 17 days I went to meet her again with my new blood sugar reading
9 July 2009 fasting 81 and post fasting 192

She again me the same medicines for another 17 days , but reduced my evening insulin dosage from 12 units to 8 my morning dosage remains 10 units.

She has promised to gradually get rid my insulin completely.


I trust her as my son in law had stones in the kidneys she removed with herbal ayurvedic medicine in three days ...I am sick and tired of plunging the needle since two years or more..

My wife doing the sorting of Dr Rekha's medicine..the only painful task..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube