Thursday, July 16, 2009

Racial Profiling - Hijras and Me Shown the Door

At first
I was nominated
later along with the hijras
bag baggage and all
I was shown the door
pimping for my own blogs
was a jarring musical score
in a white mans world
its is a white mans law
racial profiling hard core
who cares for hijras
or hijra eunuch blogs
awards that suck
make you sore
racism exists
in the soul of a white heart
hate for a black man at the core
good bad and the ugly
my thoughts
based on my past
experience
life a pedestrian whore
they fuck and forget you
rights of admission
reserved for dogs and blacks
before you register vote
read the sticker on
this racist online store
behind the facade lies the devil
a white face more evil
like never before


A mailing list is what sells
what do you take me for
fragmented genius
truth is a bitter and sweet pill
live learn and explore

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube