Friday, July 17, 2009

I Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Shoot Flowers

Hijras are gifted, transcendental wisdom, and mind blowing hindsight, hijras are intutive, I had some work at Yari Road this evening, but I carried my camera as I was sure I would meet them at the Juhu Versova Andheri Link Road Signal..

I gave her 20 bucks before I began shooting, from my rickshah, this was a new lot, the older lot was on leave perhaps.

This one was charming with a dimpled smile, everybody watched me shooting her, these are rapid shots faster than the human heart beat, as the signal turns green, the hijras run towards the traffic island for safety..

The other hijras did not take kindly to my camera presence but I shot wildly like chasing dragon flies, though I comment on peoples post at Fickr I hate flowers insects cats and dogs, specially flowers with droplets they make me cry more than the staged flowers that I have seen on many a post..

I dont mind people not liking my hijras or my blood letting pictures or beggars , its their prerogative I steal souls , I steal emotions period.I shoot the dirt and muck of the streets..I dont shoot tampons served as delicacy by disgruntled staff in American hotels.

F sent a message in reply to a thread.

"Re: Axel Sanz-Claus Finds Used Tampon in his Waldorf Astoria Steak | NowPublic News Coverage

"Flagged as needs improvement.....please remove all the editors from the Forum !"."


I digress back to flowers ...

I would rather commit suicide than shoot flowers..yes I shoot wild orchids androgynous flowers in perennial bloom the hijras of Mumbai..

So in case I dont comment on your insects (dragon flies are the only exception mother Teresa liked them too) flowers cats and dogs you can be sure it is no ill feeling towards you personally I suffer from compulsive flower insect animal disorder..I had myself checked recently , and Dr Watsa my family doc said it had gone from bad to worse in two years at Flickr...he has prescribed me bed rest and strictly not to accept bouquets or floral tributes ...cash, money order gift vouchers and other such presents might add more happiness to my life he said..

I am waiting for Dr Glenn Losack MD and second opinion..

But I might as well let you into a secret Dr Glenn is flower and insect phobic too... ha ha

And now a poem to end this thread

And Pee
a junk house of news online
a stone hammer breaking the base
of your spine ..the editors
need to be infected by all
Mexican swines
their bloated asses beaten
with cat o nines
a tampon on their heads
like a halo so divine
every comment makes
them whine
their wicked smiles
lupine
deleted delusions
serpentine
lefty rightists
kicking
their asses from behind

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube