Monday, December 3, 2007

Without ratings I have reached the top


Without ratings I have reached the top
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy no commercial purpose

a52.g.akamaitech.net/f/52/827/1d/www.space.com/template_i...

In all poetic humility
Without conceit
Without arrogance
With respect to better poets than me
Without ratings I have reached the top
I as love poetry hate racism
Don’t need artificial sales promotions
To run my shop
Those who have to read me
Will read me
Nor you nor I can stop
I am at poem hunter
LOPOHARA a poetry blog
If you are insecure
Than your poetry needs some sops
While you make your evil
Designs and Plans
The underdog
To the final post gallops
In your palm
Envious tear drops
As barren hopeless
Burnt out crops

Love poetry Hate racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube