Monday, December 3, 2007

Hush! There is No Racism at Poem Hunter


Hush! There is No Racism at Poem Hunter
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
google images

to elysabeth faslund

Now I refresh your memory that is already under fire

From: Ian Bowen (High Wycombe United Kingdom; Male; 63)
To: Firoze Shakir
Date Time: 10/15/2007 10: 15: 00 AM (GMT -6: 00)


Subject: Concerned


Dear Firoze, you would not have heard of me. I am a quiet man, who simply enjoys poetry and reading interesting forum quotes. I believe you to be a trouble maker, and have a mandate to ruin this site for others.
Having taken the time to read your work...I find your use of the English language is way below the standard needed to write 'good poetry'
Hope you will continue to write in your own language (of which I am sure your are more than capable) .

Best regards,
Ian

Now interpret this message.. and which language you want me to write poetry...
the teddy bear was merely an excuse to hit out at us moderate Muslims. If his message is not a Racist message from a Racist English poet than I am more dumber than you are..
Mr Bowen should be sent to Sudan in place of Mrs Gibbons 55 years old

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube