Sunday, December 16, 2007

METAMORRPHHH KISS MY ASS


METAMORRPHHH KISS MY ASS
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.lazyiguana.org/stamps/stamp4.JPG

I am Metamorphhh
I 'hate Indian poets
And I tell
Them to Fuck Off
No I pretend I am not a Racist
I hate Indian poets
Who have over reached the top
While I Metamorphhh
Have nothing but my white
Bipolar ass right hand side left corner
Not even a Polar Bear will rub off
Shakir I hate and scoff
As Love Poetry Hate Racism
On my own missing poems
At Poem Hunter he did jack off
I hate Sherrie too
Is she Ben or is she not Ben
Androgynous Anomaly
How did she morph
Oh I love Ivan Donne Carsewll
Each time he buggers my Ass
Down under
Before Take Off
I am Metamorphhh
My pathetic poems
Products of a congested blocked arsehole
And phlegmatic whooping cough
Among the Eskimos
My blubber like ass I did try to trade off
But the unwashed stink did turn them off
Unless I get it hard and full from Rusky Romanoff
Or the best of me at Blogspot shut off
I am Metamorpph
A racist an Indian poet hater show off
I shut my ears I go deaf
Each time Shakir says
“Kiss My Ass
Before you Shake off “

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube