Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Someone at Poem Hunter is a Plagiarist?


Someone at Poem Hunter is a Plagiarist?
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Each one accuses the other of being a plagiarist
Each one shows the other a clenched fist
Names keep falling from the cupboard
Respected names of poem hunter list
What is the truth.. hidden in the mist
The tragic story of being forced out of the site
Or deleting ones account on this site
With comments of Rachel Barnett at the
Poem Hunter Forum has a new twist
It affects all of us as we may
Be next on the plagiarist’s hit list
The weaker ones amongst us
Might want to razor bleed their wrist
We are grown up mature poets
We must sort out our accusations
Come to an amicable solution
Mutually coexist
The page cannot be displayed
The only message that persists
So now we must find out the
Plagiarist a needle in the haystack
Poem stealer in our midst


Her words I quote..do get the gist
As evidence to a part of my poem
It will always exist

Rachel Barnett (11/19/2007 8: 34: 00 PM) Post reply | Read 5 replies

”Plagarisim- I joined this site when several poems written by my mom, my aunt and I were stolen from Poems and Quotes. I was shocked to find my poems posted here and seeing someone else taking credit for my work. Kerry Phelan, Summer Sandercox, Arizona Angel and Cari Vic are among the plagiarists. I was finding it hard keeping up with 2 accounts so I have not posted all of my work here. The stolen poems were removed after being reported to the site moderator. The thieves actually had the audacity to tell me I stole the poems from them or that they did write them. The 5 poems were written, copyritten and posted on P&Q before they were stolen. What a shame someone would steal because they aren't intelligent or creative enough to write a decent poem of their own.”

http: //www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/2049094167/

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube