Tuesday, November 20, 2007

For those who are forced to leave the site


For those who are forced to leave the site
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
www.impawards.com/1988/posters/last_rites.jpg


Firstly most important don’t lose heart
Your opponents any number of them
Bare fisted hitting below the belt
Guerilla tactics learn to fight
Don’t give your opponent any respite
Let him have soul shaking sleepless nights
Don’t be polite hit, hit hard be contrite
Two wrongs with the power of words
Smashing jaws as you write
Poetically correct let your enemy
Hit the dirt that eventually he has to bite
Whether he is chinky black or white
Take my example lady and your story re-write
at poemhunter single handedly show your might
poetic cowardice is when you take a hasty flight
I do not just kick box them here
But at all my 5 websites
The Hogs the Bowens the Saywells
Arsewlls the Faslunds the Mcdowells
Angel Venice All I am is just me
Ashley Shithead
busted bulbs broken down tube lights
Invogue goddesses and rogue knights
Be satisfied as at Poem hunter you perform
Their last rites

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube