Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Piece of British Shit-Gods Gift to Poem Hunter


A Piece of British Shit-Gods Gift to Poem Hunter
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
www.doctorhormone.com/images/y-shit_pic.jpg

Whether it is
Miss Congeniality
Elysabeth Faslund
Or the high and mighty
Tai Chi Italy
I don’t care a shit
Yes they get very
Upset
If I call their
Favorite poet
A nasty racist
That no doubt he is
From the minarets
Of my cyberspace
I will proclaim
A million times
And not desist
Writing good poetry
And kicking Indian ass
Makes even the best of a poet
A nasty Racist
Women poets like
The two mentioned above
May be the top 500
On poem hunter poetry list
I don’t care a shit
Racism and poetry
The two can’t mutually co exist
Fuck ever since he sent
Me his racist message
I am absolutely pissed
British Piece of Shit
A white Gods Gift
to Poem Hunter
A vile venomous
Nasty Racist

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube