Friday, October 5, 2007

Turner Road Childrens Woes

This is the Waterfield Road that I take to work twice a day, morning and after a nap back to work at midday, just a little ahead is the famous Turner Road Traffic Signal..the meeting point of transitional vehiculat activity, and the cluster of the beggar kids and the Hijdas of Laxmi.I have not seen the Hijdas they may have moved away because of the kids..
The fat overseer mother watches me curses me under her breath, but all this does not frigten me at all..
I reiterate making children beg from morning to late evening is the worst form of human terror and child labor is far too tame a word.
Strange but there are no NGO s here to highlight this juvenile atrocity..
I as a photographer bring this malaise out into the open..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube