Friday, October 5, 2007

Dont Shoot Our Pictures

This angry abusive lady is the overseer of the kids, that includes her brood to, I was walking towards my shop and as I raised my camera to shoot the kids she began cursing me, a few months back this activity had stopped completely, but now the kids are back, slogging away, while the elder kids who sit play cards, keep an eye on the little kids from afar..they know my phototaking was one of the reasons of bringing the kids plight in the limelight , so they hate me with a vengeance.This is child labour..period..little kids drugged on slings on the waist of other smaller kids..
Most of the kids nude with their innocence and genetalia on voyeuristic display, its a very sad sight, today the hijdas were not around, Laxmi and her gang are not to be seen since a few days.Some of the older girls are aware of their bludgeoning sexuality, and use it to terrorise their horny male mates, the idea here at the signal is about productivity, more kids more money, and thriving business, kids malnourished, bloated gaseous bellies, running noses, injured limbs, most of the injuries are part of child abuse..I have written on length and posted pictures on my homesite ..
www.photographerno1.com
All the kids know me, and come behind me have their pictures clicked..and also get beaten for posing for me.
I know there are guys who hate beggar photography as it portrays our city our country badly, but this is a fact of life you can not ignore , they are citizens as much as we are.. their problem has to be given priority..
I dont sell pictures and Beggar photography is not my excuse to showcase my photography..but it is there and shall remain as the city gets battered with migrants who come here to pursue their dreams.. the only city in India with the Magic..where dust becomes gold, where a Delhi telivision actor becomes the King of Bollywood Sharukh Khan..
Yes Mumbai metaphorically Slumbai
or the perverted politicians Shangai
human hopes hung to dry..
a tear from a blind mans eye..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube