Monday, October 15, 2007

My Style Idd Hug Picture


My Style Idd Hug Picture
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

This morning I saw a few Idd Pictures in our newspapers, and I think this picture I took in sheer humilty speaks not of Idd this year but Idds to come in future years for this little guy..nurtured on love , good upbringing in his eyes you see the greater glory of man in the splendour of his omnipresent Faith Islam.
Yes unscarred Islam, a Islam that was the Word of God and no that of a Rogue Mullah.
Islam as seen through the Lives of the Holy Prophet, Islam as seen on the sands of Karbala , martyred but palpitatingly alive 1400 years.
Islam is so much and more.Idd is not just hugging , Idd is a symbol of eternal Peace of Humanity.
As a photographer poet Idd is a message I send through my Photo Blog.Idd Namaz is the callisthenics of our spirtuality , I am afraid I could have shown it with a single picture..but with my shortcomings I posted 127 all at Flickr a few at Bloggerspot and Word Press.
The Press photographer who shouted Fuck Off to me was old enough to be the age of my son, this was his upringing his hate that came into play and yes Indians hate Indians pers se.
One day perhaps he like his other Press photographer brothers will read the writing on the wall..
You can fool the readers with crappy pictures some times but not all times.
Photography is not just pictures , photography is wordless poetry that one reads when one sees a picture..
This will remain etched on my heart and soul, the defiance and the confusion in the childs eyes on the changes in Islam bought by a few disgruntled morbid apostates.
And the hands holding him as the preciousness of Islam -The Muslim Child.
Above his head is a hand that was making him turn towards camera but for me it is a hand of the Unseen Lord ever protecting his loved ones..
Idd Mubarak to all of you..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube