Saturday, October 20, 2007

In Requiem


In Requiem
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

From: Ian Bowen (High Wycombe United Kingdom; Male; 63)

To: Firoze Shakir

Date Time: 10/15/2007 10:15:00 AM (GMT -6:00)


Subject: Concerned

Dear Firoze, you would not have heard of me. I am a quiet man, who simply enjoys poetry and reading interesting forum quotes. I believe you to be a trouble maker, and have a mandate to ruin this site for others.
Having taken the time to read your work...I find your use of the English language is way below the standard needed to write 'good poetry'
Hope you will continue to write in your own language (of which I am sure your are more than capable) .

Best regards,
Ian


It was a sleepless night
Arthritis gout hypertension
The body shed tears as the soul
Fled leaving the garbage
Of a poetry heap
Ian died
Quietly in his sleep
His hate neck deep
Death the common denominator
Took him in his sweep
At Poem Hunter Forum a 3
Day mourning period
They intend to keep
This English Poet Laureate
Who was allergic
to Ba Ba Black Sheep
Oh he loved Forum quotes
They shed a tear as they weep
That little lady friend of his
Fire and brimstone
Little Bo Peep
I wish I could write this
In my own Language
An Obituary
To Ian who meant well
Seeing English poetry
Buggered and sodomized
By an Indian creep
Ah the road to Fame and Misfortune
Indeed very steep
As you sow so shall you reap

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube