Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Hijda /To be or not to be Ian Bowen


The Hijda /To be or not to be Ian Bowen
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

Sometimes I wonder while shooting a Hijda picture , what is going on inside her transgendered head.Does she think I am crazy, mad, why am I shooting her picture.?
But there are times I know she is aware of the nature of her sexuality, a heady concoction , that is musky in nature , pervading the atmosphere around her or those who come in contact with her.
She was humble , kind prepossesingly human to her genetically flawed personality.
Perhaps she thought me an akin soul, I could shoot her forever, but I know when to stop, and this was 3 frames, it took me to capture her , the words caught up with me later , words that are not forced out of me ,like from a punctured tyre of a cycle..
The Hijda picture I add is a gift to me from a Eunuch God.. neither Male nor Female just genderless Hope of Man and Mankind.
I am bound to the cords of my Karma, my overbursting Kundalini, I was very upset today , for far too many reasons catch one as an excuse.
The house net wires are being restored as wife hates me leaving the house at midnight running towards my shop to post a poem at Poemhunter , this was the poem Concerned Up Yours..for Mr Ian Bowen English God of White Poetry at Poemhunter this conceited hate filled monstrosity who wants me to write in my language , 63 years old , I think sheer waste of Life.
When you are at Lifes end you become humble as time has come for you to make an exit..to face the Maker .And I pray that when Ian Bowen reaches the Gates of Hades and meets his Maker ..his Makers face should be pitch black.That would be the best gift for Mr Ian Bowen.. this quiet retired English Man..
England was destroyed not by anyone but by the Englishman himself , its a genetic flaw that is irreparable ...

England was born ou of racist Hate , the Mother Country that colonized Human Souls under the pretext of better governance and a better upper lip , top hat tail coat White God with a cigar and a Churchillian smirk..Thank you Mr Yousef Karsh.. you showed us through your picture that the English God farts like the rest of black humanity too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube