Wednesday, October 24, 2007

End of Durga Visarjan Series Juhu Beach


End of Durga Visarjan Series Juhu Beach
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

This was the last picture that brings my Durga Visarjan series to an end.The next day too was Visarjan but I did not go, I have not posted many of the pictures total 291 , that I shot due to uncloneable dust spots in the sky.
Its time I buy a new camera but I am not in a position as yet.
What I want to tell lovers of photography , if you use your inner vision there is much to be shot, I dont let a picture opportunity pass me by , I give a story telling format to my pictures.Photography is not about any particular religion it is a human cultural phenomenon.. evolving every second..
So come Moharam I will shoot Moharam pictures, and so on.I too want to take a break shoot something different , but it is not possible manacled to my shop.I shoot life and the eunuchs are what I sincerely like to shoot as a unique ethnicity..
And Elisa your presence on my photo stream is a moment of a breath of fresh air from the spirited nature of your effervescent soul

entire lot at flickr on my photo stream.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube