Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Blog Goddess in the Winter of a Lie

Don’t touch me colored man
Mellifluously she said
Taking a deep yawn
Stretching her swan like limbs
As Adonis snored on her bed
Yes she is married she said
While she copulates with flesh
I keep seducing the juices of her head
She is a blog goddess they said
Those who worship her
Unctuously lisping to catch her
In her gossamered red gown instead
Oh how time has sped
Last year this time my gmail inbox
Gloated and bloated words that she fed
Her silence her time both gone ahead
On some other planet some other time
She will with Adonis still be alive
While me charcoaled embers dying undead
The queen of blog reigns supreme
As Peace as a literary novelist inspiring warhead
Seminal stains of despair on a shroud that is my bedspread
Blood flowing like lava vomiting blood from a shia thugs forehead

'Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda'
Merry Christmas and a happy new year...
greetings outspread binding me to a dancing silken thread

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube