Sunday, October 7, 2007

Death has the Final Laugh

photo courtesy
www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/12/12/sydney_riots_widewe...
Sometimes I get genuine feedback - poets do need it! ..
I'm on a mission of no real purpose except to create 1000 new poems before too long



Ivan Donne Carsewell
A pretentious Ladies Man
Lovey dovey dopey poems
That on faded beauties
Poem hunter hags
casts a spell
Is Peachester s pompous
Australia’s racist poet
1000 poems he has to undersell
Disparaging remarks on my character
As a comment on my poem
That did not jell
Son of a Satan
A Whoring Hand Maiden
He was spawned in a Seminal Hell
Had he apologized this mean whoring scumbag
Hater of multi colored poetry
All would have been well
I am going to make his life
Unbearable this country cousin of
Allen James Saywell
We write poems
You don’t like it too Bad
We won’t change our style
To make you feel well
This is one Indian Leopard cat
You and your Yobos
Just wont bell
Dr Haneef should cut off your balls
And add it to anotherAussie
Yobo Allen James Saywells gruel

firoze shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube