Sunday, October 7, 2007

SPAM MY ASS


SPAM MY ASS
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
From : Olivegirl Douglass at poemhunter in box




My dear
complements of the season! How are you doing over there.Hope fine, my name is Miss Olivet.From South Sudan in North Africa, presently here in Dakar near The Gambia. I am a young single pretty girl, never married, I am a member of this site, i saw your profile here and i carefully read your personal data.
I have personally concluded to recollect and deposit my wealth from Dakar to any Western Country, Middle east or Asia for investment, hence after going through your profile i hereby seek your hands in partnership for a reasonable compensation of 20% of my wealth for your effort before commencement of investment. If you can handle the investment of my wealth do contact me on this email: Olivetdouglas1@yahoo.com for detailed information.
I am self-confidence that your are the real type i need in my life as it concerns the investment and management of my money. Hence if possible i will need you to give me your first name, midden name and last name, home address and personal mobile telephone number.
Am waiting to receiving your quick reply.
Yours Sincerely.
Miss Olivet P. Douglass

thank you for your note miss douglass
considering i have stopped writing
poetry on poem hunter
me multi colored dumb ass
spammed to my spirituality
a poetic pause menstruating
through the lacerations of my soul
i let it pass
i think you could try foster blane
american poet kick ass
who is more sublime
poetically responsive to trash
would love to take your money
and your black ass
sweet jesus in gambia
in your equatorial region of your
vaginal monologue
let him please once gate crash
together you both can have a nice
black and white splash
my poetry has now found
a new address
photographerno1wordpress
no more backlash..
sorry that your hopes
as a melancholic memoriam
at a dead poem hunters
head stone.
i dash…

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube