Friday, October 26, 2007

Babita the Feline Beauty of Najafgadh


Babita the Feline Beauty of Najafgadh
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

heartbeats chaotic and unspurred
androgynous aesthetics unheard
Babita the feline beauty of Najafgadh
that she is a incomplete woman , a
a transgender , a hijda sounds absurd
mona the eunuch child adopted
a foster mothers love
transferred
we met at
all India Hijda Sammelan
Park Site Vikhroli
that she was an overwhelmimgly
a very exotic rare bird
to me her lanced luminescence
was that of a eunuch
it simply never occurred
me a blogger a cybernetic nerd
hitting the keys words and pictures
bollywoods most wanted
flightless bird ..
multi cultured mind cuisine
culture vulture undeterred
my camera , my mission
following the footprints
of a hijda herd emotions
agony and fears all
on the cyberscape of
my heart interred
which you see more
focussed blinkerless
unequivocally and
unblurred

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube