Saturday, September 22, 2007

Racists Poets Society

Mumbai is embedded in my living soul
carter road a watering hole that gives pictures
to this pictorial mole
to show you shivas eye at work is my goal

someone told me
a walker at the promenade
you shoot differently
yes I do
but not indifferently
as I have no other place to shoot
no other sites that I can loot
it is my shop
my home
my morning walks
at carter road
that the same place
with changing
perspectives
changing
seasonal light
I reshoot
make it poetically
possible
no dispute
a comment on
poem hunter
nothing but racist
who cares a hoot
like foster blaine
allen james saywell
ivan donne carsewell
james foulk
spencer morgan jr
a rectal rhapsody
vitriolic
from their ass that shoots
Stetson hats to big for them
cowboy boots
Unpoetic savagery they recruit
racist poets society in cahoot

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube