Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ganesh Visarjan Juhu Beach 2007

My wife was quite upset when I told her this afternoon that I was going to shoot the 7 th day Immersion of the Ganesha at Juhu beach.
The reason is I have a wound on my leg and due to my diabetes she does not like me
taking chances and my sheer defiance.
So I went to my shop , and carried my raincoat and umbrella as it is raining since morning.I left for Juhu, shooting pictures, this was my first shot, here I want to convey to you how Lord Ganesha binds them all big and small in his own way, see each face,
the importance of Ganpati Bappa Morya..Only the Elephant God can create this magic and here the family that hosted the Lord for seven days are now come here to bid him farewell, he will ride on the crest of waves and return next year...there will be a last Arti, prayers on the beach..and happinessand sadness too...
I do not shoot Ganpati but human emotions ..human frailties human godliness..
Yes I begin this set here at Flickr as a tribute to the most favorite God of the Hindu pantheon...Lord Ganesha..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube