Saturday, September 22, 2007

POEMHUNTER


POEMHUNTER
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
photo courtesy deepak panjabi

Poetry is not what it used to be
Poetry of love melancholy
Poetry of hope humanity
Poetry today is a whore
Spreading her legs
Wantonly
Sex sans sensuality
Poets are not what they used to be
Pimps prostituting poetry
Soliciting comments
Soliciting votes 1 to 10
You rate mine I rate yours
Falling into an abyss of triviality
Comments on your poems
Are not what they used to be
No appreciation no constructive clarity
Comments hate filled to bugger your ass
Without any reservations or formality
I have disabled comments your
Footnotes no part of my immortality
As a poet I am what I am
You have no right to tell me
How to write my poetry
I cannot and will not write
Like Trade Martin
Frank Ryan James jr
Jefferson Carter
David Hazzle
Micheal Shepherd
Elysabeth Faslund
Ted Sheridan
Gregory Collins
I write for my self
not for posterity
Fred Gold
Aldo Krass
Other poets
Poetic equality
Racism in Poetry
Is not part of Morality
love and hate for a poet
his world of duality

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube