Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Power of the Photo Blog

I got a message from an eminent Poem hunter poet known for his traditional human values fair play and sense of human justice. An officer and a gentleman.
He has requested me to stop writing anymore on AJS and he assures me that he and the erstwhile forum members will keep AJS under check and control.
I publically give a solemn promise with respect to all , that I shall abide provided my privacy as a colored man and as an Indian is not encroached.
I will go on writing and posting my older poems.
You want to comment go ahead ..just be polite before you take my ass.. I have teeth in my rectum too.


You all out there write excellent poetry
Read by others as textual poetry
As you set your imagination free
Touching others you don’t see
I am a photo blogger unlike you
I blog photo poetry
My pictures are read without words
As picture poetry
A hyper link words and visual
That is my API key
At Flickr at Word Press
At Boggerspot and at Ipernity
My Homsesite Photographerno1
Where I dont post presently
5.80 lacs hits in two years
Is my head bowed humility

Truth I write
Truth I shoot
The power of the photo blog
Think twice before you
Write a comment to my poem
And call me a golliwog
I will shame you
All over the cyberspace
Through my powerful poetry blog
No hate no vehemence sans emotions
Like a doctor with a scalpel on your
Body and soul your racist epitaph
I shall inscribe
for treating an Indian as a dog
or calling me a pig or hog
so beware lest your memory jog
behind the silhouette of a poet blogger
lies the venom of a poisonous frog..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube