Saturday, September 1, 2007

To Anonymous Asshole

From :
Anonymous anonymous-comment@blogger.com

Sent :
Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:45 PM


Subject :
New comment on The Malang Fingers/ Bloggers Woes

»¿
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post
"The Malang Fingers/ Bloggers Woes":
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn'tquite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for different ways to earn money... I did find this though...a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. I made over $900 last month having fun
!make extra money
Publish
this comment.
Reject this comment.
Moderate comments for this blog

. Posted by Anonymous to photographerno1 at 9/14/2006 12:15:10 AM


My Poem

Annonymous Asshole
who squirms squeezes out
of the underwood
unmolecular unmodular
unmutative myopic
marsupial motherfucking mole
fucked comments like this
blaspheme
the creativity of my
poetic pictorial soul
you want to make
extra money
go ahead
barter your sisters
bounteous backside
get her off the dole
let the whole world
for a small fee
fuck her with a barge pole
go take a flying fuck stroll
my blogs dont need
your commercial chutzpah
to add to your beggars bowl
and stay away from my site
before I lose control.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube