Saturday, September 1, 2007

a self exile


a self exile
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
a summer that will never end
on a cybernetic gangetic plain river bend
in impending fatherhood
xris you will blend ...
love as filial pride
never a dead end..
this message to you i send..
no money on postage stamps i spend
once upon a time
impeach bush
blogger no1
photographerno 1
was a buzznet trend..
steve a friend god sent
has me soullocked
as my body a heartless heart i rend..
none of you do i wish to offend
as you recieve so shall you spend
i have a spring leaf
on my tatooed designer ass
a virginal honor that i defend.
the prophet khalil gibran
i sneak read
my habits
ghostly
comments tattered
unstitched poetically frayed
try to mend
peripheral existence
at bloggerspot to make amends
as my soul
from marc browns kingdom
transends and she
with a mute smile condescends..
a blue toilet
lunatic asylum recommends.


this is a comment on xri taylors post hot bods n wheels at Buzznet .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube