Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ode to a Bride


Ode to a Bride
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
she
who at birth
was born a bride
i love her feelings that
i sheepishly confide..
she gets upset
uptight
i am too old to fight
scarred bruised
women are women alright
now back to the bride
my thoughs sensual
a physicality
that takes me by surprise
i cant hide
i shower it in her love passage
an orgiastic delight
slide and glide
to germinate fertilize
a poem of love
uncolorful
pictorial
zone system
in black and white
she me
its not about
a split open wide
ahh the great divide
she who one day will
be someone elses bride
she is my poem
my poetrys pride..
my soul in her pillow
disembodied at her bedside..

i love her this
ready made
born bride
this is surely the truth
words she said..
in childish
innocence

i love you
lived
a million times
killing me each time
I died..

this was a streak of bad luck at poem hunter a few summers back.. my poetic ethnicity killed my love..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube