Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Big Moment My Profile Page

It was the first time she said
That a part of me
Was not on the profile
Page that she read
My profile page
Has many a people mislead
More than the cuts on my back
Or the slash on my forehead
or my burnt bare feet
on charcoals of hot embers
It is my pain
of unliving
that has bled
a bride
still
can be unwed
be loved by one
marry someone
else instead
what the future holds
unfurls …
long after you are dead
live and let live
just watch the road ahead
living for the moment
is far better than
day dreams that turn nightmare
tearing your life to shreds
running to shrinks that drill
the fucked cleavage in your head
when you can take it no more
they give you a final adieu
wrap you in a bedspread
a body that got infested
much before the soul fled

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube