Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blood ...Yes We Bleed .. Innocencenow

This morning I got a mail from a Flickr member, I dont know, and I am shocked at her childishness and her abysmal sense of intelligence.. I sent her a reply but also blocked her as I have no time or inclination answering fools, whether they are shia lovers or shia baters..I am a photographer , who shoots pictures of all religion, I shoot pictures without distorting the photojournalistic nature, or trying to condemn any religious practice or ritual.I am not a Mullah ,I am as liberal as the guy next door.. my religion or my faith or my Indianess is part of my cultural identity..
I am happy being a follower of the faith I was born in a faith I recieved from my mothers womb..yes I am a Shia and proud of being an Indian Muslim.
I left my shop to shoot the Visarjan pictures, again came back to Girgaum in my state of fast early morning 4 am to shoot the last journey of Lal Bagh Chya Raja , I was stupid to follow his entourage right up to the beach, and was given the stick for shooting pictures of the Visarjan, my pictures deleted yet photojournalists from Times of India can shoot this and a photo blogger gets the stick.Actually the Mumbai Police dont even know what t a Photo Blogger is.. a Blogger who works his ass off without editorial benefits or money..
Anyway coming back to innocencenow..it shocks me to be told what to post or what not to post unlike her a free Flickr member throwing her attitude at me where as I have paid the princely amount of US $47 ...
Pictures of blood , yet she has no qualms the Jehadis shed killing innocent people, decapitating journalist heads , but it is my pictures that effect her sanctimoniusness, and who cares a fuck fof her relationship with Lucknow Nawabs according to me even a guy named Nawab at birth becomes blue blood in course of time..And I am not in awe of Nawabs..but I respect the human nature of a few nawabs though their ancestry may be questionable , but I am not interested in seeking the hand of their daughters for my unmarried son..
So now I copy her message ..

From: innocencenow
Subject: I request you with folded hands
Dear Sir,
I request you with folded hands please do not post pictures of blood. I am quite sensitive to feelings of Shias and respect them because I liked the nawabs of awadh I am myself a Lucknowite and have many shia friends but perhaps it would be better if you kept photos for viewing by your friends and acquaintances it is very likely that people who know nothing about sacrifice of Shia leaders would not understand the message that you might be trying to convey and form a bad image of Lucknow. I am sure you yourself will not like that.
I hope you will kindly consider my suggestion. I will be indebted to you for the same.

My reply Go Stuff Yourself...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube