Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mujra Hijda Dancer at Visarjan

I was in pain because of the wound on my feet so after completing much of the photography at Girgaum Chowpatty I walked through Chira Bazar and spooted these eunuchs from Rajasthan.. was lucky to get their pictures, they were heading towards the beach for the immersion of their Ganesha..I could have shot more pictures but a huge crowd had gathered blocking the procession traffic, so I moved away taking a cab to my parents house at Colaba.
Again I came back at 4 am to shoot the last journey of the Lal Bagh Chya Raja , ended up on the picture and the cops deleted all my early morning pictures as photography is not allowed on the beach..
And for you guys at Bloggers and Words Press, pictures of the Visarjan over 100 are here at Flickrs I dont have the energy to cross blog this at my other sites..
also the Lal Bagh Chya Raja 2007 pictures and the Visarjan at Juhu Beach are all at Flickr..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube