Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where Are You Bazookiss !

Photo Courtesy:

bazookiss-cat.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=2746025





Where are you bazookiss !

God hope nothing amiss

Yes I know about Buzznet

Hypocritical

Oceanic abyss

Pretentious friends over

Pretentious favorites

Waiting to strike

Rattler noise

unhooded hiss

online share scare exist

but some are good

with that thought

we post roast and co exist



But you my dearest friend

Bazookiss

Your pictorial thoughts

You pictorial comments

I sincerely miss

I know you

Your wife

Jeffery the cat

At your new shop

In Taipei

Are in eternal bliss

So for a second remember

Bollywoods Most Wanted

Firoze Shakir

Photographerno1

When you accidentally

Come online

And read this.

Of the good time

Nude Naaga Sadhus

Sufi tongue cutting

Fire walking

Self Flagellation

Forehead Cutting s

Reminisce

And your

Mysterious nationality

I bet is not Swiss

Nationality

Without borders

And lines drawn in blood

On the souls

Of humanity

Is not

Human

Bazookiss.

So drop me a line

Vis a vis

a relationship

don’t delete

or dismiss.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube