Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Second Coming at Poem Hunter

Photo courtesy Google Images
Caption KISS MY ASS

Second Coming at Poem Hunter


Poem: 7897420 - Poem Hunter Pretentious Poet Crabs
Member: allan james Saywell

Comment: I HOPE YOUR POETRY IS NOT AS SCARY AS YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR PROFILE, TRY USING SOME SUNBURN CREAM

AJS

PS, HELLO CARTER





The first time I walked here
It was Foster Blaine..
The Great White Hope
Of American Poetry
My soul did smear
Sheer racism my multi colored ass
And his spear..
Who is not prostituting poems here?
At poem hunter not just a poem
It is the soul of a poet they sneer
Unmarried bride as a Muse
Who suddenly did disappear!
Than the second coming of this poet
A new veneer..
This time Ivan Donn Arsewell
Was lusting for my water washed rear
1000 poems a leaking boat to steer
A Peach stone tombstone down under
at some godforsaken pier
Than came another attack from Fucked Foulk
Why Me? It still not clear.
Divorce proceedings Bigamy oh how I fear!
A lady and waste of a disillusioned tear
Alan james braywell a poet stalking provocateur
69 ways to get your ass burned…who the fuck
Tweed headed
Wants to hear …
A corpse is a corpse..a dwarf of a thought
Is he Queer?
Bondi Marlborough beach Dr Haneef
Down under multi color hate they love
To engineer..in poetry bashing
Colored poet heads with a thought to persevere
A lesser poet more a pamphleteer
So dickhead stay within the borders of your frontier
Asymmetrical attack kiss my kaleidoscopic
multi colored ass any time of the year

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube