Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RACIST HELL AHEAD !!!!!!!!!!

I am not tragically colored. There is no great sorrow dammed up in my soul, nor lurking behind my eyes. . . . Even in the helter-skelter skirmish that is my life, I have seen that the world is to the strong regardless of a little pigmentation more or less. No, I do not weep at the world—I am too busy sharpening my oyster knife.

Zora Neale Hurston (1901?-1960)
"How It Feels to Be Colored Me" (1928)

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Martin Luther King (1929-1968)
Strength to Love, 1963
My father was a slave and my people died to build this country, and I'm going to stay right here and have a part of it, just like you. And no fascist-minded people like you will drive me from it. Is that clear?

Paul Robeson (1898-1976)
testimony before the House Un-American Activities Committee, June 12, 1956

I felt that one had better die fighting against injustice than to die like a dog or rat in a trap. I had already determined to sell my life as dearly as possible if attacked. I felt if I could take one lyncher with me, this would even up the score a little bit.

Ida B. Wells (1862-1931)
Crusade for Justice: The Autobiography of Ida B. Wells (published posthumously, 1970)


The world is a severe schoolmaster, for its frowns are less dangerous than its smiles and flatteries, and it is a difficult task to keep in the path of wisdom.

Phillis Wheatley (1753?-1784)
letter to John Thornton, October 30, 1774 ate & Time: 8/22/2007 7:52:00 AM Remove this comment


Poem: 8003197 - Little Indian Boy

Member: allan james Saywell


Comment: man you are one ugly dude in my country we would take you out the back and put you out of your misery, are you a red indian

AJS

God has yet to make a hell
With Australian burning fires
To place the racist poet
Allen James Braywell
Along with his other satanic partner
Arsenic Arsewell
Skin heads, neo Nazis
Yobos..before he finally
Wishes them a farewell
Its hate they were born with
Its just pure pristine hate they sell
Brow beat colored poets boot kick
Bombay Indian Monkey
Abuse shouts and yell
Disfigure a mans right to human dignity
Cause unnecessary pell-mell
On your ass they tattoo with your blood
From AJS Warm Greetings love
That with more Hate misspell
Not being a better articulate poet
Words that I cant say well
Little mice multicolored fear
An ugly hateful cat who will bell?
Those silent bystanders
Who say “Did I not Tell”
Perforated silence
Poetic pause of
A condescending navel
Crime you must know
Does never ever pay well
Even with a homophobic
Partner called Arsewell
I won.. Done Dry Cell
Testicular fortitude
Testosterone less
Family jewels
An apple an arrow
And a missing William Tell
AJS IDS Rest in Peace
Togetherness is so swell
In a newly manicured Hell

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube