Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RACISM SUCKS


RACISM SUCKS
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
comments by Allan James Saywell

plastered on my posterior at poemhunter he is a BANNED member on my Friends list.. & Time: 8/27/2007 9: 06: 00 AM Remove this comment

Poem: 8003197 - Little Indian Boy

Member: allan james Saywell


Comment: man you are one ugly dude in my country we would take you out the back and put you out of your misery, are you a red indian

AJS




Poem: 8050163 - RACIST HELL AHEAD! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Member: allan james Saywell

Comment: your so full of yourself, so full of hate
Pity your little children
so full of sickness
with your bloody photographic faces
trying to shock with your Artless ART
You pathetic little creature
your a poetic failure
So you try to defame me
With your racist propoganda
But the real Indian, the genuine believer
they know a fraud when they see one
you insignificent little tiny artless wonder
why dont you go to Bim Bombay
there you will find, the barefoot kind
And we will rejoice
For you will see the truth
Dont bring your false bloody face
You ignorant little man

Warm regards AJS
Date & Time: 8/27/2007 9: 25: 00 AM Remove this comment


Poem: 8048737 - Blind Black Faith Black Christ

Member: allan james Saywell


Comment: oh i get it you think you are the black christ, and you are going to return just like that American General, you know the one, i shall return. Well are you coming again
you bloody faced little wonder

Warm regards AJS

why are you after my multi colored ass your muscles that you flex
my dear australian friend turned foe AJS with or without specs
you for the love of Christ must go to the shrink so that your head he checks
kaleidiscopic
horrorscopic
your head all black and more brown in total mess
you are under a lot of stress dont deny say yes
after blocking you you still enter my poetic premises
makes me guess mysterious monstrous man loch ness
but i love you, you read all my poems see my pictures
me bare feet bare ass in my sadhu dresss
your mind is undegoing a change psycho kinetc complex
bim bombay love the title safe sex
did you read the sayings of martin luther king jr and malcolm x
now dont get poetically perplexed
after you have read this poem do wait for the one
that follows next..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube