Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BIM BOMBAY BLUE EYED BOY

You give Allen too much credit, his wanker is pea sized, his brain is the size of a grain of sand lodged between his ears. Ted Sheridan

Thank you Ted Sheridan
Three cheers
An Aussie ass
With a bulls eye board
Aborigine spears
Multi racial hate
Laugh your guts out
Dooms day for
Poets turned racists
Racist spurned poets
Is near
Those who read
Allen James Saywell
Don’t read Shakespeare
Those who read
Ivan Donn Carsewell
Yes they read Britney Spears
Laughing gas and mildewed tears
Pompous piss assed
Internet wires
Connected to poetic posteriors
Tarred feathered steers
Like a car with square wheels
Automatic gears
No this variety
has a metro sexual hate for
women..bedraggled queers
one of them loves
Little Indian Boys
Bim Bombay blue eyed bare ass
Austere
He would love to chew
with buck teeth a death wish
of my rear
each time like
Little Red Riding Hood
I close my doors
Like a big bad wolf
With a hateful of comment
A banned blocked lupine
To harass me he appears
Ted Sheridan tell me
My dear American friend
Do you have any magic?
That will make this racist
Weapon of Mass Destruction
Disappear
Besides hate and hate poetry
Does he have any other career?
But of late I seem to love him
This monstrous man who writes
Love poems to me ..Sends me mail
Yes he does call me My Dear

dedicated to Ted Sheridan and Tai Chi Italy

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube