Monday, August 27, 2007

A Monkeys Tale


A Monkeys Tale
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental…

Date & Time: 8/22/2007 7:52:00 AM Remove this comment


Poem: 8003197 - Little Indian Boy

Member: allan james Saywell


Comment: man you are one ugly dude in my country we would take you out the back and put you out of your misery, are you a red indian

AJS




Why I am an Asshole Jackass
Shithead and a Racist he said
When I was a little laddie
I was gang raped by
Aborigines he said
Me and my sweet bread
I remember that awful night
The pain the agony and the dread
Oh yes like a tap left open
I bled
This incident unfortunately
Became a bedrock of my hate
As I grew up he said
I hate all colored men
Fictitious white men
With chequered scarves on their head
We are blue blood native
Australian well bred
Warm greetings of
our multi colored hate
Widespread
Later as I grew up
I became a poet a hunter
Well read
Till I saw this
Brown Rhesus Monkey
Trying to write poems
Shitting his thoughts
On poetical branches
I saw red
I went after his colored ass
My mouse mightier than Attila’s Sword
Burning lead
But this wily monkey
Master of tricks
Bombay Bim Boomer
He, his accursed heretic mind
Was in the Race ahead
Black Spy V/S White Spy
His bleeding head that he cuts
But Mate I can’t behead
Saying this on seeing me
Like a braying Ass..Well
into the Bushes he sped

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube