Friday, August 17, 2007

HH Chatrappati Sambhaji Maharaj

I met the erstwhile scion of Chatrapatti Shivaji Maharaj at Raigad Fort where he was the chief guest to a Rapelling event, the royal figure is the most endearing humble and a charming human personality, he shok my hands and I tolf him that it my tryst wth destiny to shake hands that had the blood of our great Warrior King Chattrapati Shivaji runnibg through him..
Such a huge distinguished heritage and lineage..
He invited me to his New Palace in Kolhapur but somehow I could never make it..
I have till date never forgotten him, the true spirit of Maharashtra...the state to which I belong..
Without seeing my pictures and I was not colofully dressed he said I know you shoot from the Heart..
Yes I did shoot him from the soul of my Heart..
Hearty Greetings Noble Sir.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube