Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Womans Lot


A Womans Lot
Originally uploaded by firozeshakirphotographerno1
She was possessed in a very bad way sitting outside the Shrine od Hazrat Ali at Hussain Tekri Jaorah.
Her family was around silently watching her fall from human grace, her children well that is the larger story of human despair.
She was taking a stone and hitting away at the cemetery slabs..her cyclopean eye like my camera eye , both strangely assessing each other .
I could write a poem her , but than womans life is a poem , you have to read it like a poet.. to undestand her soul barricaded in a war zone of a sad poetry.
Woman is an unending anthology of pain ans suffering..
Luckily she is not in a Hijab or you would have the Flickr Mujhaidas kicking my butt to get their warped point like a stake up my multicolored ass.
I feel ashamed to hear that the West has done all this to Islam.
Islam has been dented by none but its own misguided overzealousness penetrated by its handful of disgruntled elements.. its again back to Karbala , Yazidiyat lives like a sepent whose head is cut but the poison remains spreading like a cancerous growth.
Why go very far take the case of the Glasgow incident , doctors who promised to save lives are become Doctors of Death.I show a begging Muslim woman they gouge my camera eyes and my balls, but the mayhem , kids used as shields, women made into jehadis snatched from their parents with an idealogy of Hate is certainly not Islam that my Shia parents propagated.
If my parents were filled with hate , I would not be what I am.
With all their shortcomings, poverty , they gave us good basic education never compromising , always allowing us to live with love with our Hindu, Christian, Parsi Buddhist neighbours.
I studied in a Catholic school but I think I am not doing to bad as a Muslim either.
So Ovaz why the fuck have you shut up?
You wanted to know if I am Anti Islam ..I am when Muslims do Anti Islam stuff to draw attention to their own distorted mentalities led by Rogue Mullahas.
You wanted to know by my artistecness or some shit word..you used .
Did your Muslim parents not teach you how to respect your elders?
Bad mouthing for god sake grow up... dont remain stunted like your dwarved parents..who I am sorry to say taught you Zilch..
So this is words that rise as my anger from within..yes it is not very easy to be a fool or tolerate a fool..
Women who pass a comment on my stuff with sheer hate here at Flickrs as though they own me and my fucked soul..
Go give all your shit to your henpecked husband instead of dumping your matrimonial frustrations on me.
Go shoot tazbis.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube