Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega

Translated these Hindi song lyrics mean, Dad says you will make a big name when you grow up.
He is at Hussain Yekri Jaorah to pay his respect to the Holy Shrines.He is garlanded and dressed as a Politician a power greater than God in modern times.
God has gone AWOL , he has allowed Bush and Co to run this planet , equally sharing it with Chavez , Ahmedinijad, and the Matrix of Evil no not Sanjaya Malakar but Osama One Eyed Mullah and Co..
God has taken President Saddam Hussain with him.. so both are AWOL..
The American President is running the World better than God..from a single storied White House.
You could mess with God and get away with it like Satan did , but not with President Bush...even Satan shits hearing the name of Bush.
Earlier when you asked a litte child in my country , what would he like to become when he grew old? Pat came the reply , Doctor, Engineer , Pilot, Soldier..
Not anymore I asked my neigbours son he has twins , I asked both of them..
Beta what would you like to become when you grow up..
the dumb one replied Sharukh Khan.. our Bolywood Mega Star.
The other fellow looked me straight in the eye .
Uncle he said I want to become a Neta.
Neta is the unpolluted word for Indian politician.. if he gets polluted he is called tainted.. if he meets with an accident dies he is called Late or Swargwasi meaning heaven bound..
I was curious I asked the political inspired kid..
Beta why Neta..?

he replied poetically in Hindi

Neta sirf leta
Kisiko nahi deta
Bade mahal jaise ghar mein rahta
Pura desh usko sehta
Sab wohi karte hain
Jo woh kehta
Sharukh Khan
ke bungle ka permission bhi
wohi deta
Hamare Desh ki unnati ka
Nam hai Neta
Ab Uncle aap batye
Main kyon na banoo neta

He told me the advantages of becoming a politician, wealth 400% in just a few years, buildings, industrial galas, showrooms, bungalows, sugar factories, educational institution, heart care hospital, IT technology, human cargo export, printing press, film production office, TV Sting chamnel, several local newspapers, chartered accountancy.. building construction, mining, he was carrying on ...
I put a hand on his mouth ..
And gave him my best wishes..
I also realised why multi colored kids are born smart

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube