Thursday, June 21, 2007

sweating it out Sweet Jesus

Many of my pictures were hit badly by the red eye at the All India Hijda Sammelan, the best way to get rid of them is to go to the channel mixer in adjustments , image and manipulate the degree you think is right and another aesthetic look, you have to select and feather the eyes with eleptical marque tool.. on Psd.. Cs 2 the very best.. and salvage your pictures.
I try not to change my image drastically but sometimes it adds a fun element.. I paid guys to learn all this.
As a Blogger I found even a picture that should have been thrown in a dustbin with Psd took over a new hybrid soul.. reincarnated itself as a pictorial thought.
And drungekko is an able master , his pictures and his technique worth its price in gold..cest vrai.
Another magician is Aljie .. the man from Wales.
And Mahayani too has evolved as a great photographer who sees beyond what she she shows us in her picture..
And Scarlet Lark.. superb photo artist.
And I am sure there are so many great new breed masters and we will learn something from each of them.
Touch ads more than a Touch to her imaginatively elevated images.
I have stopped snooping completely , I cannot say much about silver chromed cameras..
Xris is a holy stream for poets with sterilty.. or poets that are barren, each time I visit his Buzz

I end up with my arms full of referigerated defrosted Poetry.
And Foster Fucked Blaine ..
He is getting his american
ass fucked on some other plane
a voice from Mumbai engrain
a silver casket unread poetry in vain
prostituting prose beneath the
legs of a brindled colored Great Dane
It Rains , It rains Henry Higgins
My Fair Lady ..Eliza Dolittle
more in Bandra Bazar Road
than it rains on piss assed poets
defrosted as Blaine In Spain In Spain.
Pain O Pain mainly on an ass Remain, Remain..

Another new master here at Flickr is Quikenobi Diakitora .
Bora Bora Bora ..
a pictorial explorer

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube