Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cock Teased Cybernetic Love
















sweeping shadows on the sand
choreographed misery of falling in love
with a blog goddess
a mythological cybernetic
apparitionliving in wonderland
me at her beck and command
haughty , arrogant intimidating wordpowered fiesty firebrand
she takes my words out of context reasons I failto understand
yes recylced emotionsmy flippant feelings on the block secondhand
man is an island woman a mirageof a receeding mainland
dashed on her shores my tryst with destinymy testicular fortitude shedding
tears unpreplanned a blogger a love the last stand far away a misty hanky
a waving unbraving ladies hand
it is humanto be human feel the agoniesof an unclaimed fairyland
my dreams touching heavens my feet sinking in earthy quicksand
on my multi colored posterior made in india a home made brand thirsting for
lovein a foreign land
that she wasonly cock teasing me this she never told me
beforehandAmerican women a script
more confusing than mere shorthand

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube