Saturday, September 22, 2018

Jai Jainendra Michami Dukdam




I seek your forgiveness if I have hurt you unintentionally or accidentally.
Intentionally I would not hurt you unless you provoked me but still I apologize.
I seek your forgiveness for deleting all friend requests.. I cannot give you access to my timeline that is private and even if we have a common friend I still don't know you.
I seek your forgiveness if you insisted being my oldest patron on Facebook since 1955 to shoot Moharam in Mumbai and I stubbornly refused I had a problem in the past with a few Shia bigots I decided never to ever take part or shoot Moharam in Mumbai.
I also willed my body to Medicine I won't be buried in a Shia cemetery .i hope my sons and wife follow my request or I will come and haunt them after my death.
I stay away from my community I have a few Shia friends which is more than enough.
I seek your forgiveness if I blocked you your religious impositions on the way I live my life on my terms was not acceptable to me.
I seek your forgiveness for your hateful comments on my posts or ridiculing people or rituals I shoot.
I seek your forgiveness Syed Masoom Ali Baba Asqan Madari and MurshadRafiq Ali Malang I moved from your Order as I found I could not escape bigotry by your members for being a Shia.
It's catch 22 situation.. To be or not to be me.
I seek your forgiveness for any gesture or words.
This is one part of the Jain faith that touches me deeply.
I am a hobbyist photographer that shoots only India faith culture rituals.
Whichever faith I shoot I don't insult or humiliate.
I don't shoot for money or for 2 seconds fame.
So I don't understand why people take my posts personally I have not tagged them..
You want to shit please use a public toilet.
As my upbringing was different I did not live in a Ghetto did not go to a Madrsa was influence in my values by the family of Late Nawab Kashmiri I think I have come a long way.
My two daggers for the first time in several years remained unsoaked in my blood.
I have been bought up in a Church a Temple and and the Imambargah at home that moulded my character my personality.
So I also seek your forgiveness for forcing you to read all this.
Michami Dukdam.
I seek most of all forgiveness from Mr Zain Hussain a very dear friend from Hyderabad settled in Dubai who saw me walking from Najaf to Karbala in his dreams.
He insisted I walk this event he was paying for my air ticket after much introspection I politely refused I had gone through bad times a few years back I borrowed money from a friend I have to repay him so I can't go on a spiritual trip with this heavy burden.
I will do this trip once I am free of all encumberances.
With my hard earned money.
I think I also seek forgiveness from my wife my children grandchildren my brothers sisters nephews niece.
From all you friends near and far.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube