Saturday, September 22, 2018

With the greatest director of all times. Mr Raj Kumar Santoshi ji..






I did Ghayal Ghatak Pukar Barsat Halla Bol China Gate to name a few films directed by him.
I acted in two films also directed by him I did cameos in China Gate and Phata Poster Nikla Hero.
I normally leave Mumbai during Moharam ..I do my Moharam Ashura in Lucknow Hyderabad or Chennai but this time I could not leave because of my commitment to Mr Santoshiji as I am doing costumes of Mr Danny Denzongpa in his period film.
It was because of this film that I could not go to Ajmer or participate in Chadiyan.
So the meeting and look trial of Danny ji was in the morning with film creative director Muneesh Sappel and Rajji.
The look went of very well now I have to execute the balance dresses.
This is my toughest assignment of Dannyji after Khudagawah.. There is minute detailing hand work aging and I have to stay back to assist my workers with it.
I have come home and can't believe I waited for this look trial for almost 10 months.
Vijay Singh the production head was there too.
And I have been connected to Mr Danny Denzongpa for over 35 years I did Army Jai Ho Manikaran Baby Ram Aur Shyam.
My benchmark of inner sartorial satisfaction and success has been styling for Mr Denzongpa.
The most demanding versatile actor of Bollywood.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube