Monday, April 23, 2018

Just got a call from Gambhir Singh Kumbong Village Imphal Manipur.




posted at FB


I could not recognize his voice it had changed from Maf Karo Malik it was more positive and had a renewed vigor.
He thanked me for all I had done I told him as I tell everyone I have done nothing.
Whatever happened was God's Mercy and the love of the Manipuri people their love made him visible I am too small a man I cannot perform miracles he began to cry I told him to hold himself be strong.
His medical check up is going on he said I should have accompanied him to Manipur I told him it was his Victory march he deserved this glorious moment.
He and the people of Manipur had shown the world the real meaning of Hope and Humanity.
This episode of human bonding could have never happened in any other city or state.
It happened in Mumbai that became the heartbeat of love for the people of Manipur.
I reiterate the story is not about a viral video nor about Gambhir missing from Kumbong village since 40 years the story is the power of social media used positively that connected a man to his countrymen.
This story is of Manipur.. Manipur Police and Bandra Police Mumbai Police this story is of the power of a You Tube video.
I was merely an anchor and I take a back step as humility would never let me bask in another man's achievement.
He kept himself Alive for his family though the odds were against him and here I must mention Find Gambhir What's up group they relentlessly left no stone unturned to seek out Ghambhir.
I must thank all you Manipur friends and those who commented on the viral video I opened the comment box only for them.
I type with a single finger of a permanently damaged hand so I cannot reply to their comments.
This was a indeed a very Good Morning Sunday wish from Gambhir Singh to me he hopes I come and see him one day
And I told him he will very soon become a successful politician as every party will now want to endorse him as their candidate.
He Gambhir Singh made Manipur famous..through his humbleness through his humility.
I have been asked to remove the medical check up pictures.. From the person who sent the pictures to me. Sorry.



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube