Tuesday, March 6, 2018

In the eyes of the beholder I am a Hindu too






posted at  You Tube Community tab

the hiding place of most of the bigots racists on the Internet after Twitter ..


my cultural inheritance
on the soul of my poetry
grew ..my religion is my
personal fiefdom from
your congregational
collusion's i withdrew
but hey i am what i am
i d be fu**d crazy to
be like you ,, no my
feet wont fit into your
 fu**d shoes ..

how i pray
why i pray
i dont need
your excuse
i am a malang
on the loose ,
held to eternity
by a noose
lost illusions
lost memories
no more drugs
'no more  booze
no more substance
abuse ..innocent
not guilty yet accused

With my late Naga Sadhu Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj he died last November
he was a teacher Islamic scholar and very close to Sufi monks his favorite Dargah was Haji Malang ,..thanks to him I shot the Nasik Kumbh 2003  Mahakumbh Allahabad 2013  Nasik Kumbj 2015 and Ujjain Kumbh 2016.

He was a tantric too..we got along very well beyond our caste color or creed he dressed me up as a Sadhu to make sure I got the best images of the Kumbh without any problem...

Om Namo Narayan..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube