Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Besides Twitter the largest number of Venomous Trolls Shia Sufi Hindu hating trolls racists bigots are on You Tube .




posted at you tube community tab

They maybe hardcore Wahabbi Salafi or any other radical Muslim segment and they hate everyone who does not follow their ideology these serpents of radical thought ..they are perhaps paid by their handlers to attack people like me who respect all religiosity faith spirituality .

And all their comments I have reported as cyber bullying harassment and blocked them too as my comment box here is moderated  their comments wont ever see the light of day .. most of these trolls dont even have a video to their credit but You Tube needs them as they are the faceless subscribers .

I respect subscribers but if you are from the gang of trolls you are not my target audience ..

You cannot choke my voice but I have choked yours ,,,forever .

RIP You Tube Trolls Haters .





I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube