Friday, September 22, 2017

Raju Earcleaner Bandra Talao




My notoriety to Fame on my You Tube channel is firstly because of my documentary on ear cleaners or wax removers .
I began shooting them to save them from being evicted from Bandra Talao when it was being refurbished .
But I found there is a huge segment of people in the world obsessed with ear wax removers .. as some would object to my shooting them I began to sit and shoot the proceedings on my mobile phone selfie mode .
People are in awe of these humble ear cleaners of Bandra that are now globally known.
And they reflect Hindu Muslim amity Raju is a Hindu and his seniors Nabi and Kasim Muslims ,, from Karnataka they do ear cleaning and take a break to till their fields both are farmers .
Every Eid I invite them to my house give them sweets money and a set of clothes .. they have made me famous too.
They are part of my street stories .

Earcleanervideos

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube