Friday, September 22, 2017

The Mountain shook I rejoined Facebook




This was a blank post at Flickr that found its place in Explore and has generated 4468 views shot on 19 Sept 2017 .
Sometimes you shoot a picture that is a poem devoid of words words have a tendency of stilting the true interpretation of ones creativity ,,my poetry slam or street poetry is mere juggling of words pushing them in blank spaces .
This is a poem that came out of the blue .





Sodom and Gomorrah
poetically posturing
as Twitter Facebook
hate is more powerful
than love everywhere
you look earlier my
naivety forum of peace
Facebook I accidentally
mistook i shut shop for
one and half years Flickr
remained my most comforting
friendly nook...photography
is storytelling photos become
nostalgic storybook
fishes swishing past
pebbles in a brook...shooting pain
remorse dreams cavorting with misery
mans fate his struggle survival from
his cosmic destination cannot be
unhooked ..
a thought that needs to be seriously pondered
life begins as a blank sketch book..
i live i die held in captivity of my karma dharma
faults failures shortcomings overlooked

this was a blank post i added my poetic angst
letter by letter a task my inner self undertook


The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
Oh Rumi my Master My Teacher My Only Text Book


Facebook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube