Saturday, October 10, 2015

Nazma 3 Year Old Muslim Beggar Bandra




Perhaps she remembers my camera that shot her in her mothers lap sleeping in the hot sun , begging on Fridays on this side lane at Bandra Bazar Road that leads to the Sunni Mosque at Bandra Reclamation and on the further end to the Bandra Shia Khoja Mosque ,,and she hopes they will giver her alms ,, she still from moring till late noon , than she move towards the Bandra Shia Khoja mosque ,,more rich Muslims here goes without saying.. the business class of Mumbai.

I have recently started shooting videos of Muslim beggars let them tell their story instead of my words ,, that may be poetically exaggerated .. metaphysical or simply hyperbolic..


I was in a hurry but shot another young beggar mother and childs video.. all my videos are on You Tube ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube